Happy Sunburst Cards

11.10.17

I think we all need some more sunshine in our lives, and I love the bright colour scheme of this sunburst card! I made it at the same time as my other sunburst cards, but just changed up the colours. I'm a fan of keeping things simple ;)
Hope you're having a sunshiny week!


For this card I used:
- Plain coloured yardstick scraps
- Close To My Heart Happy Birds stamp
- CTMH black ink
- Mont Marte watercolours
- Pentel Aquash water brush pen 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love this Hannah and a bit welcome to our challenge!

    Lovely to see you in the Snippets Playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG welcome - not biT! Shows what a weird lot we are :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment Di! I look forward to joining more challenges as I have time xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Hannah, I've popped over from the Snippets Playground to say how much I like your pretty and very happy card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Barb,
      Thank you so much for stopping by & for your sweet comment!! xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Hannah, Lovely to meet you via the Pixie's Playground! Your card is smashing! I love the beautiful design and textured paper you used!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darnell!! Thanks so much :) Looking forward to growing this little blog and meeting more in the community :) x

      Delete